Understand the basic organizational data related to Extended warehouse management Describe the major processes
and functions in Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Describe the EWM Master Data integration with the ERP
system Understand the EWM documents used in the inbound, outbound and warehouse processes.
SAP EWM100 course content:
- An Introduction to the Extended Warehouse Management system and its architechture.
- Organizational Elements and structure requirements of EWM
- Master Data requirements of EWM
- Warehouse Monitor and RF Framework
- Goods Receipt Processing
- Goods Issue Processing
- Process- and layout-oriented storage control
- Production supply
- Additional Functions in EWM:
- Slotting and Rearrangement
- Yard Management
- Labor Management